Expect a higher level of quality Care
Visit a Blake community and immediately you’ll notice a difference. Outdoors, landscaping and courtyards are lush and neatly maintained. Inside, private and semi-private rooms are spacious, cheerful and bright. Our care philosophy puts a high priority on hospitality and personal attention – for both residents and family. That person-centric approach is intentional, and it’s part of what separates your experience at The Blake.
Our model features customized care for every resident, developed with the resident, family members and medical professionals. We value transparency and welcome residents’ families and support network to visit and stay involved with the care program. With this approach, your loved one’s specific needs are attended to more effectively than at other communities or in a private home setting.
Other Programs and Services
- Dining and Nutritional Standards – Chef-prepared menus change daily, and special dietary needs can be accommodated.
- Physical and Occupational Therapy – Residents have the benefits of professional therapists and modern, senior-specific equipment.
- Salon and Massage Therapy Services.
- Activity and Social Programs – Socialization is crucial to a rewarding life. Residents have opportunities for both organized and informal interaction.
- Short-Term Stays – We offer special rates for families in need of respite care.