It is with great pleasure that we announce we have opened our communities back up for indoor visitation, in addition to our current outdoor visitation offerings. Visitors will not be required to schedule a time to meet with their loved ones, but please note visiting hours will only be during hours of operation.
We ask that all visitors please adhere to the following criteria:
- Must sign in and out of the community via Accushield
- Temperature check prior to entry
- Please limit visitors to 2 at a time
- Currently our dining room is not open to guests – However, guests may order meals to have with their loved one in their apartment (Additional charges apply)
- Please wear a mask at all times
If a positive case is identified in the community, visitation will be suspended until at least one round of community-wide outbreak testing is complete. If no additional positive cases are revealed in other areas of the community, visitation may resume in the unaffected unit of the community (i.e. Assisted Living or Memory Care). If additional cases are present in other areas of the community, visitation will be suspended until the community meets the criteria to discontinue outbreak testing.
Additionally, we will resume our transportation schedule and our BMG Life and Walk With Me engagement programs have returned to normal as well.
We are excited to welcome you back into our community and we appreciate all your support and patience throughout this last year. Thank you for your understanding and as always, please reach out to your community with any questions.