As we continue to navigate the Delta variant, we have updated our BMG COVID-19 protocols to allow for time with your loved one while protecting our residents’ health and well-being. Our communities are open for indoor and outdoor visitation with residents not in isolation, regardless of resident vaccination status. This applies to residents with confirmed cases only after they have met the criteria to no longer be in isolation.
We have implemented the following guidelines for visitation (indoor and outdoor) in the community:
- Must sign in and out the community via Accushield
- Visitation does not need to be scheduled or monitored
- Temperature check upon sign-in
- Masks are required for all staff, vendors, and families regardless of vaccination status
- No more than 2 visitors at a time (no age limit)
- No communal dining for families if community has an active case of COVID-19 (per neighborhood)
- Guest(s) may order meals to have with the resident in their apartment (additional charges apply)
Both assisted living and memory care engagement programs will resume with socially distant group activities. Unvaccinated residents are required to wear a mask during activities. Transportation will be continued as well, with the appropriate disinfectant policies being followed.
Our teams remain vigilant in our infection protocols and all employees are required to wear a mask regardless of vaccination status. We are committed to keeping your loved ones healthy and we thank you for entrusting us with their care. We will keep you informed with any updates, and you may call our community with any questions.