Welcome to the Blake at Woodcreek farms
Building a new tradition in Assisted Living care
The Blake at Woodcreek Farms delivers unsurpassed assisted senior living and memory care. Service and hospitality are blended together for a retirement experience like no other. The Blake will make you feel right at home with an atmosphere of social interaction, life enrichment and just the right amount of support.
Managed with Care by Blake Management Group
When is the right time for assisted living? When you find the right place. From the atmosphere to the care, every experience here is customized for each resident’s needs.
- Personalized floor plans with security/monitoring technology
- Customized wellness programs
- Full hospitality services from concierge to laundry
For residents who experience memory loss from Alzheimer’s disease or another form of dementia, The Blake offers Memory Care suites that are safe, secure and designed for residents with cognitive challenges.
- Memory-care-designed floor plans
- Monitoring system configured to match each resident’s behavioral pattern, creating a continuous protective, non-invasive security for the resident
- Customized wellness programs
- Extensive amenities customized for memory care residents
- Conveniently located on Spears Creek Church Road between Two Notch Road and I-20, at the entrance of the picturesque Woodcreek Farms community northeast of Columbia, South Carolina
- Offers more than 2,300 acres of unspoiled beauty, including walking trails, spring-fed lakes and a championship Tom Fazio golf course
- Just minutes from entertainment, shopping and five-star dining at the Village of Sandhill
Our Assisted Living and Memory Care suites offer dedicated staff, courtyards and tailored programs.
Great Floor Plans
A variety of suites offers flexible floor plans to meet your needs.
24-hour nursing care, seven days a week - we don't rest, so that you can rest.
Our Active Living program offers social, emotional and physical engagement.
Our delicious chef-prepared meals are served restaurant-style daily. We also offer healthy snacks available throughout the day.
The Blake's concierge services assist in resident transportation and family communication needs.
Daily and weekly housekeeping services are available.
Residents enjoy spending time in our salon, activity rooms, movie room, card-playing room, on-site physical therapy clinic and several gathering rooms.
The Blake at Woodcreek Farms offers spacious floor plan options for both assisted living and memory care.
The Blake at Woodcreek Farms team
Executive Director for The Blake at Woodcreek Farms, Kathleen Jordan was born on Long Island N.Y. She received her nursing degree from the University of New York and moved from upstate to the Raleigh, N.C. area where she lived with her two children for 20 years.
Director of Sales
Ty is a South Carolina native and grew up in the beautiful city of Beaufort, South Carolina. She earned her bachelors and masters degree in Health Care Administration and Health Care Management at the University of Phoenix and she began her journey in healthcare in 2010.
Director of Activities
Albert is a South Carolina Native and grew up in Columbia, South Carolina. His family owned a nursing home in Hopkins, South Carolina. At an early age, some of his best friends were residents of the family-owned business. It was there that he discovered his passion to care for the aging population. Al also serves as a regional activities leader for our South Carolina communities.
Director of Dining Services
Angel Tolentino was born in the Dominican Republic and came to the United States at the age of five. He lived in Queens, New York for 20 years and then moved upstate.
Director of Wellness
More information coming soon!
Walk With Me Coordinator
Krystal was born in Columbia, SC and moved to Florida as a child. She attended the University of Strayer where she earned her Medical Office Support Certification.