Now Open! Schedule Your Tour TODAY!
CALL US AT 254-237-2006
Welcome to the Blake at Waco
Building a New Tradition in Care
The Blake at Waco, located in the historic South Side, features resort-style comfort and service. Hospitality and luxury are blended to create an exceptional senior retirement community. You are going to feel right at home!
We are proud to offer a 5% discount to military Veterans
When is the right time for assisted living? When you find the right place. From the atmosphere to the care, every experience here is customized for each resident’s needs.
- Personalized floor plans with security/monitoring technology
- Customized wellness programs
- Full hospitality services from concierge to laundry
For residents who experience memory loss from Alzheimer’s disease or another form of dementia, The Blake offers Memory Care suites that are safe, secure and designed for residents with cognitive challenges.
- Memory-care-designed floor plans
- Monitoring system configured to match each resident’s behavioral pattern, creating a continuous protective, non-invasive security for the resident
- Customized wellness programs
- Extensive amenities customized for memory care residents
- Located in the heart of Waco, where the city was born and much of its history was created
- Convenient to the Baylor Scott & White Hospital campus, the fourth largest hospital in the 49-hospital system
- 395 practicing physicians across 53 specialties are affiliated with BSW-Hillcrest
- Near a high-end commercial project that includes an environmentally-friendly and accessible network of hotels, restaurants, parks, lakes and pedestrian paths
- A rich assortment of popular area retailers is right around the corner
Our Assisted Living and Memory Care suites offer dedicated staff, courtyards and tailored programs.
Great Floor Plans
A variety of suites offers flexible floor plans to meet your needs.
24-hour nursing care, seven days a week - we don't rest, so that you can rest.
Our Active Living program offers social, emotional and physical engagement.
Our delicious chef-prepared meals are served restaurant-style daily. We also offer healthy snacks available throughout the day.
The Blake's concierge services assist in resident transportation and family communication needs.
Daily and weekly housekeeping services are available.
Residents enjoy spending time in our salon, activity rooms, movie room, card-playing room, on-site physical therapy clinic and several gathering rooms.
DESIGNED FOR EASE AND ENTHUSIASM
Floor plans range from light-filled studios to two-bedroom residences with options including a balcony or porch overlooking the courtyard. Ten-foot ceilings and traditional millwork add to the sense of spaciousness, while walk-in closets and pantries offer plenty of storage options.
Each residence is designed to offer the right balance of privacy and hospitality with access to tremendous spaces for gatherings with family and friends:
- Lush outdoor courtyards
- Full-feature theatre room
- Custom bocce ball courts
- Fitness center and spa
- Chef-prepared meals and restaurant-style dining
- Library and business center
The Blake at Waco team
Melissa Frazier is from Waco, Texas, where she studied business administration and has over 20 years of experience as an Executive Director, Regional Director of Sales and Operations and an Operations Specialist in the senior living industry.
Director of Sales
Haley Gardner is from Clifton, Texas. She attended Tarleton State University online and is currently pursuing her degree in business administration. Haley has been in sales for ten years and the senior living industry for five years.
Director of Wellness
Born and raised in Waco, Michelle attended McLennan Community College and Hill College where she became a licensed vocational nurse. Starting as a CNA right out of high school, Michelle has been in long-term care since 2011 and has also served as a Med Aide.
Director of Activities
Jole Cromwell is a retired teacher of 30 years, from Richmond, Texas. She attended Southwestern University in Georgetown, Texas and earned a degree in Education. She is excited to be a part of Team “Blake” and brings with her 3 years of experience in senior care as a Director of Activities.
Director of Dining Services
Jeff was born and raised in San Clemente, CA and attended college at Lees McRae in North Carolina. When he moved to Waco he began working in senior living and also worked in fine dining at night. He loves speaking with the residents and seeing their face light up.
Memory Care Director
Info coming soon!
A long-term care ombudsman helps residents of a nursing facility and residents of an assisted living facility resolve complaints. Help provided by an ombudsman is confidential and free of charge. To speak with an ombudsman, a person may call the toll-free number 1-800-252-2412.