Premier Assisted Living and Memory Care
in Tyler, Texas.
Opening early 2024
Welcome to the Blake at Tyler
Opening Early 2024
Building a New Tradition in Care
The Blake at Tyler, located in The Crossing development features resort-style comfort and service. Hospitality and luxury are blended to create an exceptional senior retirement community. You are going to feel right at home!
We are currently taking resident reservations! To reserve your spot today, call 430-249-2649 or email us. You are also welcome to visit our local sales office. We would love to speak with you in person!
To follow our progress and learn about employment openings, follow The Blake at Tyler on Facebook.
The Blake at Tyler, a 115 unit assisted living and memory care community will be located at The Crossing in Tyler, Texas. It is a thoughtfully planned and expertly executed multi-use residential, commercial, and retail development located along the Old Jacksonville corridor.
Take a Virtual Tour
Virtual Tours shown are taken from a different Blake community; however, The Blake at Tyler will have the same layouts and floor plans.
When is the right time for assisted living? When you find the right place. From the atmosphere to the care, every experience here is customized for each resident’s needs.
- Personalized floor plans with security/monitoring technology
- Customized wellness programs
- Full hospitality services from concierge to laundry
For residents who experience memory loss from Alzheimer’s disease or another form of dementia, The Blake offers Memory Care suites that are safe, secure and designed for residents with cognitive challenges.
- Memory-care-designed floor plans
- Monitoring system configured to match each resident’s behavioral pattern, creating a continuous protective, non-invasive security for the resident
- Customized wellness programs
- Extensive amenities customized for memory care residents
- Conveniently situated in The Crossing development of Tyler, Texas
- Every facet of the development has been planned with a deep respect for the natural surroundings, the safety of its residents, and diversity of neighborhoods
- Located near Fresh by Brookshire’s, Three Lakes Middle School and UT Health East Texas Physicians Three Lakes
- Health and medical services, such as CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital in South Tyler, are readily available
- Near an environmentally-friendly and accessible network of hotels, restaurants, parks, lakes and pedestrian paths
- A rich assortment of popular area retailers is right around the corner
Our Assisted Living and Memory Care suites offer dedicated staff, courtyards and tailored programs.
Great Floor Plans
A variety of suites offers flexible floor plans to meet your needs.
24-hour nursing care, seven days a week - we don't rest, so that you can rest.
Our Active Living program offers social, emotional and physical engagement.
Our delicious chef-prepared meals are served restaurant-style daily. We also offer healthy snacks available throughout the day.
The Blake's concierge services assist in resident transportation and family communication needs.
Daily and weekly housekeeping services are available.
Residents enjoy spending time in our salon, activity rooms, movie room, card-playing room, on-site physical therapy clinic and several gathering rooms.
DESIGNED FOR EASE AND ENTHUSIASM
Floor plans range from light-filled studios to two-bedroom residences with options including a balcony or porch overlooking the courtyard. Ten-foot ceilings and traditional millwork add to the sense of spaciousness, while walk-in closets and pantries offer plenty of storage options.
Each residence is designed to offer the right balance of privacy and hospitality with access to tremendous spaces for gatherings with family and friends:
- Lush outdoor courtyards
- Full-feature theatre room
- Wellness center and spa
- Chef-prepared meals and restaurant-style dining
- Library and business center
The Blake at Tyler team
Born and raised in Nacogdoches, TX, Sharon has lived in Tyler for 24 years. She has a bachelor’s degree and master’s degree from Stephen F. Austin State University. With more than 23 years of experience in healthcare, nine of those years have been dedicated to working with seniors. Sharon’s favorite part of the industry is connecting with a generation full of wisdom and a lifetime of experiences. It’s one of her greatest joys hearing residents’ life stories!
Director of Sales
Sydney earned her Bachelor of Business Administration from Dallas Baptist University in 2016, majoring in Business Management and minoring in Biblical Studies. Following her undergraduate degree, Sydney earned her Master of Business Administration in Entrepreneurial Leadership from East Texas Baptist University in 2017. She has previously served as a Sales Director and as a Tyler native, looks forward to continuing to invest in the lives of her home community.
These are photographs from sister communities in Texas
A long-term care ombudsman helps residents of a nursing facility and residents of an assisted living facility resolve complaints. Help provided by an ombudsman is confidential and free of charge. To speak with an ombudsman, a person may call the toll-free number 1-800-252-2412.