We are proud to offer a 5% discount to military Veterans
Winner of The Clarion Ledger Best of 2020 Award
Welcome to the Blake at Township
Retirement and hospitality are blended to offer assisted living and memory care in Ridgeland, Mississippi, within a community where you will feel right at home. Located on the South Lake of the prestigious Township at Colony Park on Highland Colony Parkway, The Blake at Township is a senior living community unlike any other.
Managed with Care by Blake Management Group
When is the right time for assisted living? When you find the right place. From the atmosphere to the care, every experience here is customized for each resident’s needs.
- Personalized floor plans with security/monitoring technology
- Customized wellness programs
- Full hospitality services from concierge to laundry
For residents who experience memory loss from Alzheimer’s disease or another form of dementia, The Blake offers Memory Care suites that are safe, secure and designed for residents with cognitive challenges.
- Memory-care-designed floor plans
- Monitoring system configured to match each resident’s behavioral pattern, creating a continuous protective, non-invasive security for the resident
- Customized wellness programs
- Extensive amenities customized for memory care residents
- Near St. Dominic Hospital, the University of Mississippi Medical Center and other major health care facilities
- Features shuttle service or direct sidewalk connections to more than eight dining establishments, more than 15 boutique retailers, and The Club at Township executive wellness and tennis center
- Located less than a quarter-mile from additional retail and restaurant venues at the Renaissance at Colony Park
- Offers vibrant activity throughout Township at Colony Park, where you can enjoy the best restaurants in town, shopping at nearby Renaissance lifestyle center and relaxing walks around the lake
Our Assisted Living and Memory Care suites offer dedicated staff, courtyards and tailored programs.
Great Floor Plans
A variety of suites offers flexible floor plans to meet your needs.
24-hour nursing care, seven days a week - we don't rest, so that you can rest.
Our Active Living program offers social, emotional and physical engagement.
Our delicious chef-prepared meals are served restaurant-style daily. We also offer healthy snacks available throughout the day.
The Blake's concierge services assist in resident transportation and family communication needs.
Daily and weekly housekeeping services are available.
Residents enjoy spending time in our salon, activity rooms, movie room, card-playing room, on-site physical therapy clinic and several gathering rooms.
The Blake at Township offers spacious floor plan options for both assisted living and memory care.
The Blake at Township team
Victor Smith has been an employee with The Blake at Township since its inception in 2010. He brings more than 27 years of experience in healthcare to The Blake and most of those years were spent managing dementia care units.
Katy Mack Davis
Director of Sales
Katy is our full-time Director of Sales, but is currently on maternity leave with her sweet new baby. Originally from Minden, Louisiana, Katy received her bachelor’s degree in Speech Language Pathology from Louisiana Tech University in Ruston. Rather than pursue her initial speech language pathology route, she began her professional career with Synergy Home Care.
Director of Wellness
SheKeisha is originally from Louisville, MS and began her career at The Blake as Asst. Director of Wellness before begin promoted to Director Wellness. With 20 years of experience in senior living, SheKeisha is an LPN and has served as a CNA and Surgical Technician. She is also a CPR and Nurse Aide instructor, and holds certification in infection prevention, TB testing, and IV therapy.
Director of Business Operations
Originally from Jackson, Mississippi, Katina Taylor is a graduate of Amite County High School in Liberty, Mississippi. She has been an employee of The Blake at Township since April of 2017. She has more than 10 years of experience working with seniors as a CNA in nursing homes as well as over 10 years of customer service experience with the City of Jackson.
Director of Activities
Bridget was born in Jackson, MS and began her career in the fitness industry. She is a personal trainer and group exercise trainer, and always found herself gravitating to the older population. Bridget began her career with The Blake as a volunteer over 8 years ago before becoming the activity assistant and now the Activity Director.