Winner of The Clarion Ledger Best of 2020 Award
Welcome to the Blake at Township
Retirement and hospitality are blended to offer assisted living and memory care in Ridgeland, Mississippi, within a community where you will feel right at home. Located on the South Lake of the prestigious Township at Colony Park on Highland Colony Parkway, The Blake at Township is a senior living community unlike any other.
Managed with Care by Blake Management Group
When is the right time for assisted living? When you find the right place. From the atmosphere to the care, every experience here is customized for each resident’s needs.
- Personalized floor plans with security/monitoring technology
- Customized wellness programs
- Full hospitality services from concierge to laundry
For residents who experience memory loss from Alzheimer’s disease or another form of dementia, The Blake offers Memory Care suites that are safe, secure and designed for residents with cognitive challenges.
- Memory-care-designed floor plans
- Monitoring system configured to match each resident’s behavioral pattern, creating a continuous protective, non-invasive security for the resident
- Customized wellness programs
- Extensive amenities customized for memory care residents
- Near St. Dominic Hospital, the University of Mississippi Medical Center and other major health care facilities
- Features shuttle service or direct sidewalk connections to more than eight dining establishments, more than 15 boutique retailers, and The Club at Township executive wellness and tennis center
- Located less than a quarter-mile from additional retail and restaurant venues at the Renaissance at Colony Park
- Offers vibrant activity throughout Township at Colony Park, where you can enjoy the best restaurants in town, shopping at nearby Renaissance lifestyle center and relaxing walks around the lake
Our Assisted Living and Memory Care suites offer dedicated staff, courtyards and tailored programs.
Great Floor Plans
A variety of suites offers flexible floor plans to meet your needs.
24-hour nursing care, seven days a week - we don't rest, so that you can rest.
Our Active Living program offers social, emotional and physical engagement.
Our delicious chef-prepared meals are served restaurant-style daily. We also offer healthy snacks available throughout the day.
The Blake's concierge services assist in resident transportation and family communication needs.
Daily and weekly housekeeping services are available.
Residents enjoy spending time in our salon, activity rooms, movie room, card-playing room, on-site physical therapy clinic and several gathering rooms.
The Blake at Township offers spacious floor plan options for both assisted living and memory care.
The Blake at Township team
Victor Smith has been an employee with The Blake at Township since its inception in 2010. He brings more than 27 years of experience in healthcare to The Blake and most of those years were spent managing dementia care units.
Director of Sales
Originally from Minden, Louisiana, Katy received her bachelor’s degree in Speech Language Pathology from Louisiana Tech University in Ruston. Rather than pursue her initial speech language pathology route, she began her professional career working for Synergy Home Care.
Director of Business Operations
Originally from Jackson, Mississippi, Katina Taylor is a graduate of Amite County High School in Liberty, Mississippi. She has been an employee of The Blake at Township since April of 2017. She has more than 10 years of experience working with seniors as a CNA in nursing homes as well as over 10 years of customer service experience with the City of Jackson.
Director of Activities
Born in Jackson, MS, Bridget had plans to attend nursing school, but there was a three-year waiting list. Instead, Bridget went to Respiratory Therapy School and soon after completion realized it wasn’t for her.
Walk With Me Coordinator
Jennifer Young is from Sharon, Mississippi and currently lives in Jackson, Mississippi with her wonderful husband and two daughters.