Welcome to the Blake at Oxford
It’s the kindness of staff, the beauty of the surroundings, the large and cheerful living space. Senior living at The Blake at Oxford is unlike anything else in the area. As soon as you enter our new community, you’ll find a welcoming combination of professional care and hospitality that others just can’t match. It’s what assisted living and memory care are meant to be.
Managed with Care by Blake Management Group
When is the right time for assisted living? When you find the right place. From the atmosphere to the care, every experience here is customized for each resident’s needs.
- Personalized floor plans with security/monitoring technology
- Customized wellness programs
- Full hospitality services from concierge to laundry
For residents who experience memory loss from Alzheimer’s disease or another form of dementia, The Blake offers Memory Care suites that are safe, secure and designed for residents with cognitive challenges.
- Memory-care-designed floor plans
- Monitoring system configured to match each resident’s behavioral pattern, creating a continuous protective, non-invasive security for the resident
- Customized wellness programs
- Extensive amenities customized for memory care residents
- Near Baptist Memorial Hospital, the medical hub of Oxford
- Located just minutes off Highway 7 within the new Oxford Commons neighborhood
- Convenient to nearby walking trails, entertainment destinations, shopping and five-star dining
- Steps away from The Square and Ole Miss football
Our Assisted Living and Memory Care suites offer dedicated staff, courtyards and tailored programs.
Great Floor Plans
A variety of suites offers flexible floor plans to meet your needs.
24-hour nursing care, seven days a week - we don't rest, so that you can rest.
Our Active Living program offers social, emotional and physical engagement.
Our delicious chef-prepared meals are served restaurant-style daily. We also offer healthy snacks available throughout the day.
The Blake's concierge services assist in resident transportation and family communication needs.
Daily and weekly housekeeping services are available.
Residents enjoy spending time in our salon, activity rooms, movie room, card-playing room, on-site physical therapy clinic and several gathering rooms.
The Blake at Oxford offers spacious floor plan options for both assisted living and memory care.
The Blake at Oxford team
Morgan Walter grew up in Pontotoc, Mississippi, before moving to Oxford as an Ole Miss student. She graduated from the University of Mississippi Medical Center with her Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing.
Director of Sales
Lori Hannah is an Oxford native with extensive knowledge in senior living. She joined The Blake at Oxford family in 2017 and has been in the senior living industry for almost 10 years.
Director of Wellness
More information coming soon!
Director of Activities
Director of Maintenance
Come back soon for more information about The Blake at Oxford’s Director of Maintenance, John Kincaid.
Walk With Me Coordinator
Kim Taylor is originally, from Greenville, MS and holds an associate’s degree in Education, Secretarial Science II and Kim was licensed as a CNA in KY and MS. She also obtained her certification of Alzheimer’s/Dementia Care, which she attended this seminar in October 2019.