Now Open! Schedule Your Tour.
CALL US AT 830-623-2105
at new Braunfels
Premier Assisted Living and Memory Care
in New Braunfels, Texas.
SEND US A MESSAGE OR SCHEDULE A VISIT
220 Creekside Crossing
New Braunfels, TX 78130
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Assisted Living
- Memory Care
Welcome to the Blake at New Braunfels
Building a New Tradition in Care
The Blake at New Braunfels, conveniently located between San Antonio and Austin, features resort-style comfort and service. Hospitality and luxury are blended to create an exceptional senior retirement community. You are going to feel right at home!
Now open! To reserve your spot today, call 830-623-2105 or email us. We would love to speak with you in person!
We are proud to offer a 5% military discount to new military families. Please see community for details.
When is the right time for assisted living? When you find the right place. From the atmosphere to the care, every experience here is customized for each resident’s needs.
- Personalized floor plans with security/monitoring technology
- Customized wellness programs
- Full hospitality services from concierge to laundry
For residents who experience memory loss from Alzheimer’s disease or another form of dementia, The Blake offers Memory Care suites that are safe, secure and designed for residents with cognitive challenges.
- Memory-care-designed floor plans
- Monitoring system configured to match each resident’s behavioral pattern, creating a continuous protective, non-invasive security for the resident
- Customized wellness programs
- Extensive amenities customized for memory care residents
- Deep in the heart of the Texas Hill Country, conveniently set astride the I-35 corridor between San Antonio and Austin (one of the most-traveled highway intersections in Texas), New Braunfels is overflowing with old world heritage and small town Texas charm
- New Braunfels has over 700 acres of land that consists of developed parks and open space providing a wide variety of recreational opportunities to meet your leisure needs
- Quick access to highways, and close to nearby air, rail and bus services
- An upscale assortment of shopping, entertainment, and a full range of healthcare is available
- Over 15 local wineries and breweries, including the Hill Country Craft Breweries
- Foodies will love the wide range of restaurants available in the city as well
- Home to Texas’ oldest bakery, oldest dance hall, and Wurstfest an annual 10-day salute to sausage
Our Assisted Living and Memory Care suites offer dedicated staff, courtyards and tailored programs.
Great Floor Plans
A variety of suites offers flexible floor plans to meet your needs.
24-hour nursing care, seven days a week - we don't rest, so that you can rest.
Our Active Living program offers social, emotional and physical engagement.
Our delicious chef-prepared meals are served restaurant-style daily. We also offer healthy snacks available throughout the day.
The Blake's concierge services assist in resident transportation and family communication needs.
Daily and weekly housekeeping services are available.
Residents enjoy spending time in our salon, activity rooms, movie room, card-playing room, on-site physical therapy clinic and several gathering rooms.
DESIGNED FOR EASE AND ENTHUSIASM
Floor plans range from light-filled studios to two-bedroom residences with options including a balcony or porch overlooking the courtyard. Ten-foot ceilings and traditional millwork add to the sense of spaciousness, while walk-in closets and pantries offer plenty of storage options.
Each residence is designed to offer the right balance of privacy and hospitality with access to tremendous spaces for gatherings with family and friends:
- Lush outdoor courtyards
- Full-feature theatre room
- Custom bocce ball courts
- Fitness center and spa
- Chef-prepared meals and restaurant-style dining
- Library and business center
The Blake at New Braunfels team
Shauna Metcalf is from San Marcos, where she lived for 17 years. She is a licensed Physical Therapist and has worked in a variety of settings. She has her bachelor’s degree in Physical Therapy from LSU Medical School of Allied Health Professions. She is also currently enrolled at Texas A&M Corpus Christi for her MBA in Healthcare Administration.
Carrie Anne Silvers
Director of Sales
Carrie Anne Silvers has been a leader in the hospitality industry in San Antonio for over 20 years. Always interested in senior living, Carrie Anne decided to make a change to healthcare and became a Senior Living Sales Counselor. She feels very lucky to work at The Blake and she is excited to use her hospitality skills and “heart for service” in a new way.
Director of Wellness
Megan Perez was born and raised in San Antonio. In 2001 she graduated as a licensed vocational nurse and in 2007 she earned her associate degree in nursing, both from St. Phillips college. She has been in the industry since 1997 first as a caregiver, then med tech to LVN, and now an RN.
Director of Dining Services
Tralainna is from Holland, Michigan and attended culinary school at Grand Rapids Community College in Grand Rapids, MI. She has been a chef for 22 years now! She spent 12 years working in fine dining, greasy spoon diners, and steakhouses and has been in healthcare for the last 10 years.
Director of Facility Maintenance
Ruben is from Laredo, Texas and the Director of Facility Maintenance here at The Blake. With a background in construction and building engineering, Ruben has been a Maintenance Director for five years. His favorite part about the industry is working with his fellow management team to give residents a wonderful experience and exceed their expectations!
Director of Business Operations
Originally from East Yorkshire, England, Ria moved to South Texas when she was 4 years old. She holds a bachelor’s degree in healthcare administration from Texas State University and an MBA from LSU online. Ria has worked in the healthcare agency field from staffing to recruiting to onboarding and so much more. Her favorite part about her role is learning the behind-the-scenes of the operations.
Director of Activities
Memory Care Director
Walk With Me Coordinator
Paula has lived in New Braunfels for 38 years and her passion lies in the healthcare field. She has been excited about The Blake since seeing it being built in real-time. It brings Paula great joy to add a little sunshine to brighten up the residents’ days.
A long-term care ombudsman helps residents of a nursing facility and residents of an assisted living facility resolve complaints. Help provided by an ombudsman is confidential and free of charge. To speak with an ombudsman, a person may call the toll-free number 1-800-252-2412.