Welcome to the Blake at Lubbock
Building a New Tradition in Care
The Blake at Lubbock is located within Graco Development’s Commons South, a 29-acre development located at the corner of 122nd Street and Quaker Avenue in Lubbock’s newest southern growth corridor. The community has been carefully designed to provide natural surroundings, safety and diversity.
When is the right time for assisted living? When you find the right place. From the atmosphere to the care, every experience here is customized for each resident’s needs.
- Personalized floor plans with security/monitoring technology
- Customized wellness programs
- Full hospitality services from concierge to laundry
For residents who experience memory loss from Alzheimer’s disease or another form of dementia, The Blake offers Memory Care suites that are safe, secure and designed for residents with cognitive challenges.
- Memory-care-designed floor plans
- Monitoring system configured to match each resident’s behavioral pattern, creating a continuous protective, non-invasive security for the resident
- Customized wellness programs
- Extensive amenities customized for memory care residents
- An array of booming dining, shopping and entertainment businesses available nearby
- Home to award-winning wineries, live music and an emerging culture
- Located in “Hub City” for medical care, agriculture, technology and manufacturing
- Settled near the region’s largest health system, Covenant Health, serving over 12 million residents
Our Assisted Living and Memory Care suites offer dedicated staff, courtyards and tailored programs.
Great Floor Plans
A variety of suites offers flexible floor plans to meet your needs.
24-hour nursing care, seven days a week - we don't rest, so that you can rest.
Our Active Living program offers social, emotional and physical engagement.
Our delicious chef-prepared meals are served restaurant-style daily. We also offer healthy snacks available throughout the day.
The Blake's concierge services assist in resident transportation and family communication needs.
Daily and weekly housekeeping services are available.
Residents enjoy spending time in our salon, activity rooms, movie room, card-playing room, on-site physical therapy clinic and several gathering rooms.
DESIGNED FOR EASE AND ENTHUSIASM
Floor plans range from light-filled studios to two-bedroom residences with options including a balcony or porch overlooking the courtyard. Ten-foot ceilings and traditional millwork add to the sense of spaciousness, while walk-in closets and pantries offer plenty of storage options.
Each residence is designed to offer the right balance of privacy and hospitality with access to tremendous spaces for gatherings with family and friends:
- Lush outdoor courtyards
- Full-feature theatre room
- Fitness center and spa
- Chef-prepared meals and restaurant-style dining
- Library and business center
The Blake at Lubbock team
These are photographs from sister communities in Texas
A long-term care ombudsman helps residents of a nursing facility and residents of an assisted living facility resolve complaints. Help provided by an ombudsman is confidential and free of charge. To speak with an ombudsman, a person may call the toll-free number 1-800-252-2412.