We are proud to offer a 5% discount to military Veterans
Welcome to the Blake at Hollingsworth Park
Building a New Tradition in Care
Located within the beautiful Verdae area of Greenville, South Carolina, The Blake at Hollingsworth Park combines the quaint neighborhood of yesteryear with a thriving business district, all happening near downtown Greenville. The Blake is a community for seniors unlike any other. Retirement and hospitality are blended to create an assisted living and memory care community where you will feel right at home.
Managed with Care by Blake Management Group
Our Resident and Family portal is now live!
When is the right time for assisted living? When you find the right place. From the atmosphere to the care, every experience here is customized for each resident’s needs.
- Personalized floor plans with security/monitoring technology
- Customized wellness programs
- Full hospitality services from concierge to laundry
For residents who experience memory loss from Alzheimer’s disease or another form of dementia, The Blake offers Memory Care suites that are safe, secure and designed for residents with cognitive challenges.
- Memory-care-designed floor plans
- Monitoring system configured to match each resident’s behavioral pattern, creating a continuous protective, non-invasive security for the resident
- Customized wellness programs
- Extensive amenities customized for memory care residents
- A village-like atmosphere with a rich assortment of shopping, entertainment, and healthcare available.
- The neighborhood weaves retail, restaurants, boutiques, and offices within a neighborhood setting.
- Abundant outdoor recreational options.
- Located near two different large healthcare systems, Bon Secours St. Francis Health System and the Greenville Health System.
- Easily accessible along the Interstate 85 corridor. Greenville is halfway between Atlanta and Charlotte.
Our Assisted Living and Memory Care suites offer dedicated staff, courtyards and tailored programs.
Great Floor Plans
A variety of suites offers flexible floor plans to meet your needs.
24-hour nursing care, seven days a week - we don't rest, so that you can rest.
Our Active Living program offers social, emotional and physical engagement.
Our delicious chef-prepared meals are served restaurant-style daily. We also offer healthy snacks available throughout the day.
The Blake's concierge services assist in resident transportation and family communication needs.
Daily and weekly housekeeping services are available.
Residents enjoy spending time in our salon, activity rooms, movie room, card-playing room, on-site physical therapy clinic and several gathering rooms.
The Blake at Hollingsworth Park offers spacious floor plan options for both assisted living and memory care.
The Blake at Hollingsworth Park team
Amy was born and raised in Dacusville where she currently resides. She has a bachelors degree in business administration from Southern Wesleyan University. She began her career in healthcare as a nursing assistant over 30 years ago and has held many positions.
Director of Dining Services
Brian Province, Director of Dining Services, grew up in Florida, but his career in restaurant management brought him to the Carolinas. He graduated from Johnson & Wales University with a degree in Culinary Arts and has worked in the food service industry since he was 14 years old.
Director of Sales
Nancy has called South Carolina home for the last 25 years. Her senior living career began in a memory care community and with her passion for seniors, she became certified as a senior advisor and dementia practitioner.
Director of Activities
Stephanie is from Greenville, SC, and has been in senior living for 5 years. She’s worn many hats, including serving, PA, housekeeping, activities, and concierge. She came back to activities because she loves the interactions and relationships with the residents.
Director of Business Operations
Genia is from Greenville, SC but has also lived in NC. She attended Greenville Technical College and Emmanuel College. Her family owned a motorcycle business and Genia always helped out in the business office. She also assisted in her husband’s ministry with the business side of things for 45 years.