Welcome to the Blake at Hamlin
Building a New Tradition in Care
Located in the master-planned Horizon West Community of Winter Garden, Florida, and in close proximity to Orlando Health Horizon West Hospital, The Blake at Hamlin blends hospitality with the golden age of retirement to create a vibrant community for seniors unlike any other. At its core is a mixed-use town center, providing residents access to amenities, activities, and the social lifestyle they still desire — while also enjoying premier service, personal attention, and medical care they deserve.
Managed with Care by Blake Management Group
We are currently taking resident reservations!
Sales Office Address:
14422 Shoreside Way Suite 100,
Winter Garden, FL 34787
To follow our progress and learn about employment openings, follow The Blake at Hamlin on Facebook.
OUR RESIDENT AND FAMILY PORTAL IS NOW LIVE!
learn about our Founders Club and Save up to $20,000!
When is the right time for assisted living? When you find the right place. From the atmosphere to the care, every experience here is customized for each resident’s needs.
- Personalized floor plans with security/monitoring technology
- Customized wellness programs
- Full hospitality services from concierge to laundry
For residents who experience memory loss from Alzheimer’s disease or another form of dementia, The Blake offers Memory Care suites that are safe, secure and designed for residents with cognitive challenges.
- Memory-care-designed floor plans
- Monitoring system configured to match each resident’s behavioral pattern, creating a continuous protective, non-invasive security for the resident
- Customized wellness programs
- Extensive amenities customized for memory care residents
- A rich assortment of shopping, entertainment, and healthcare is available
- Town Center weaves retail, restaurants, a boutique hotel, and offices along the shores of a recreational lake, all accessible by a fully functioning marina
- Abundant outdoor recreational options
- Located near Orlando Health, a private network of community and specialty hospitals including a 25-acre cancer treatment campus.
- Directly accessible via the Western Beltway or the 429 Expressway
Our Assisted Living and Memory Care suites offer dedicated staff, courtyards and tailored programs.
Great Floor Plans
A variety of suites offers flexible floor plans to meet your needs.
24-hour nursing care, seven days a week - we don't rest, so that you can rest.
Our Active Living program offers social, emotional and physical engagement.
Our delicious chef-prepared meals are served restaurant-style daily. We also offer healthy snacks available throughout the day.
The Blake's concierge services assist in resident transportation and family communication needs.
Daily and weekly housekeeping services are available.
Residents enjoy spending time in our salon, activity rooms, movie room, card-playing room, on-site physical therapy clinic and several gathering rooms.
The Blake at Hamlin offers spacious floor plan options for both assisted living and memory care.
The Blake at Hamlin team
Angie Layfield is originally from Pasadena, Maryland, and holds a bachelor’s degree in Communication from the University of Maryland, College Park, where she played softball for the Terps! She also holds a master’s degree in Applied Gerontology from Towson University and a master’s certificate in Long Term Care Health Care Management from UCONN.
Director of Sales
Born and raised in Florida, Joshua Bentley is our Director of Sales. With a Master’s in Healthcare Management and Marketing from Saint Leo University, Joshua has worked in the healthcare industry for seven years. For the last three years, he has been dedicated to guiding over 400 families on their journey for senior living options.
Director of Dining Services
Angel Tolentino was born in the Dominican Republic and came to the United States at the age of five. He lived in Queens, New York for 20 years and then moved upstate. Chef Angel is no stranger to The Blake as he comes to us from our sister facility in Elgin, SC – The Blake at Woodcreek Farms.