Welcome to the Blake at Flowood
Located in the heart of Flowood, Mississippi, adjacent to the new East Metro Parkway and the Dogwood Promenade, The Blake at Flowood is a community designed for seniors unlike any other. Retirement and hospitality are blended to create an assisted living and memory care community where you will feel right at home.
Managed with Care by Blake Management Group
When is the right time for assisted living? When you find the right place. From the atmosphere to the care, every experience here is customized for each resident’s needs.
- Personalized floor plans with security/monitoring technology
- Customized wellness programs
- Full hospitality services from concierge to laundry
For residents who experience memory loss from Alzheimer’s disease or another form of dementia, The Blake offers Memory Care suites that are safe, secure and designed for residents with cognitive challenges.
- Memory-care-designed floor plans
- Monitoring system configured to match each resident’s behavioral pattern, creating a continuous protective, non-invasive security for the resident
- Customized wellness programs
- Extensive amenities customized for memory care residents
- Near River Oaks Hospital, the medical hub of Rankin County
- Located within a prestigious Smart Code Overlay District that embraces the design and development of well-designed walkable communities
- Adjacent to the new East Metro Parkway, which is contiguous to Market Street and Dogwood Lifestyle Centers
- Features an array of retail and dining establishments within steps of the facility
- Offers abundant outdoor recreational options
Our Assisted Living and Memory Care suites offer dedicated staff, courtyards and tailored programs.
Great Floor Plans
A variety of suites offers flexible floor plans to meet your needs.
24-hour nursing care, seven days a week - we don't rest, so that you can rest.
Our Active Living program offers social, emotional and physical engagement.
Our delicious chef-prepared meals are served restaurant-style daily. We also offer healthy snacks available throughout the day.
The Blake's concierge services assist in resident transportation and family communication needs.
Daily and weekly housekeeping services are available.
Residents enjoy spending time in our salon, activity rooms, movie room, card-playing room, on-site physical therapy clinic and several gathering rooms.
The Blake at Flowood offers spacious floor plan options for both assisted living and memory care.
The Blake at Flowood team
Jessica is a native of Olive Branch, MS but relocated to Clinton in 2001 where she went to Mississippi College. During her time there, she received a bachelor’s in psychology, followed by a master’s in communication. She has spent the last seven years working in geriatric healthcare spanning various areas.
Director of Activities
Born and raised in Jackson, MS, Victoria attended Wingfield High School and has a background in patient care, including several certificates and recognitions. She is no stranger to The Blake, having been here at Flowood for nine years.
Memory Care Coordinator
Touya Johnson is from Yazoo City, MS and currently resides in Magee. She graduated from Mississippi State University with a bachelor’s degree in psychology and minor in counseling. She has 14+ years of experience working with all ages in mental health, social services, and the clinical field.
Business Office Manager
Keyonna is from Florence, Mississippi. She attended the University of Southern Mississippi where she graduated with a Bachelor of Public Health and Administration. Keyonna has experience and training in long-term care facilities as well as banking and customer service.