Welcome to the Blake at Flowood
Located in the heart of Flowood, Mississippi, adjacent to the new East Metro Parkway and the Dogwood Promenade, The Blake at Flowood is a community designed for seniors unlike any other. Retirement and hospitality are blended to create an assisted living and memory care community where you will feel right at home.
Managed with Care by Blake Management Group
When is the right time for assisted living? When you find the right place. From the atmosphere to the care, every experience here is customized for each resident’s needs.
- Personalized floor plans with security/monitoring technology
- Customized wellness programs
- Full hospitality services from concierge to laundry
For residents who experience memory loss from Alzheimer’s disease or another form of dementia, The Blake offers Memory Care suites that are safe, secure and designed for residents with cognitive challenges.
- Memory-care-designed floor plans
- Monitoring system configured to match each resident’s behavioral pattern, creating a continuous protective, non-invasive security for the resident
- Customized wellness programs
- Extensive amenities customized for memory care residents
- Near River Oaks Hospital, the medical hub of Rankin County
- Located within a prestigious Smart Code Overlay District that embraces the design and development of well-designed walkable communities
- Adjacent to the new East Metro Parkway, which is contiguous to Market Street and Dogwood Lifestyle Centers
- Features an array of retail and dining establishments within steps of the facility
- Offers abundant outdoor recreational options
Our Assisted Living and Memory Care suites offer dedicated staff, courtyards and tailored programs.
Great Floor Plans
A variety of suites offers flexible floor plans to meet your needs.
24-hour nursing care, seven days a week - we don't rest, so that you can rest.
Our Active Living program offers social, emotional and physical engagement.
Our delicious chef-prepared meals are served restaurant-style daily. We also offer healthy snacks available throughout the day.
The Blake's concierge services assist in resident transportation and family communication needs.
Daily and weekly housekeeping services are available.
Residents enjoy spending time in our salon, activity rooms, movie room, card-playing room, on-site physical therapy clinic and several gathering rooms.
The Blake at Flowood offers spacious floor plan options for both assisted living and memory care.
The Blake at Flowood team
Area Director of Operations
Victor Smith has been an employee with The Blake at Township since its inception in 2010. He brings more than 27 years of experience in healthcare to The Blake and most of those years were spent managing dementia care units.
Bobby brings over 20 years of experience in healthcare and holds a bachelor’s degree from USM. He also has a Master of Science in psychology and an MBA, both from William Carey University; and currently he is working on his PhD. Bobby has served as a licensed administrator in long-term care and has also worked in the mental health industry.
Director of Sales
Having grown up in Laurel, MS, Debbie is no stranger to the Magnolia State. With a bachelors degree in business administration from University of Southern Mississippi, Debbie has served the senior industry as a sales leader for the last 12 years.
Director of Facilities
Kenneth Porter was born in Gary, Indiana and graduated from Provine High School in 1979. He has over eight years of experience in senior living.
Business Office Manager
Keyonna is from Florence, Mississippi. She attended the University of Southern Mississippi where she graduated with a Bachelor of Public Health and Administration. Keyonna has experience and training in long-term care facilities as well as banking and customer service.