Welcome to the Blake at Flowood
Located in the heart of Flowood, Mississippi, adjacent to the new East Metro Parkway and the Dogwood Promenade, The Blake at Flowood is a community designed for seniors unlike any other. Retirement and hospitality are blended to create an assisted living and memory care community where you will feel right at home.
Managed with Care by Blake Management Group
When is the right time for assisted living? When you find the right place. From the atmosphere to the care, every experience here is customized for each resident’s needs.
- Personalized floor plans with security/monitoring technology
- Customized wellness programs
- Full hospitality services from concierge to laundry
For residents who experience memory loss from Alzheimer’s disease or another form of dementia, The Blake offers Memory Care suites that are safe, secure and designed for residents with cognitive challenges.
- Memory-care-designed floor plans
- Monitoring system configured to match each resident’s behavioral pattern, creating a continuous protective, non-invasive security for the resident
- Customized wellness programs
- Extensive amenities customized for memory care residents
- Near River Oaks Hospital, the medical hub of Rankin County
- Located within a prestigious Smart Code Overlay District that embraces the design and development of well-designed walkable communities
- Adjacent to the new East Metro Parkway, which is contiguous to Market Street and Dogwood Lifestyle Centers
- Features an array of retail and dining establishments within steps of the facility
- Offers abundant outdoor recreational options
Our Assisted Living and Memory Care suites offer dedicated staff, courtyards and tailored programs.
Great Floor Plans
A variety of suites offers flexible floor plans to meet your needs.
24-hour nursing care, seven days a week - we don't rest, so that you can rest.
Our Active Living program offers social, emotional and physical engagement.
Our delicious chef-prepared meals are served restaurant-style daily. We also offer healthy snacks available throughout the day.
The Blake's concierge services assist in resident transportation and family communication needs.
Daily and weekly housekeeping services are available.
Residents enjoy spending time in our salon, activity rooms, movie room, card-playing room, on-site physical therapy clinic and several gathering rooms.
The Blake at Flowood offers spacious floor plan options for both assisted living and memory care.
The Blake at Flowood team
Chad Polk, our Executive Director, is originally from Picayune, Mississippi. He attended Picayune Memorial High School, Mississippi State University and New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary.
Director of Business Operations
Mary Gilmore is from Jackson, Mississippi and earned her bachelor’s degree in Sociology from Jackson State University. She currently has a strong administrative background in office management, budget reporting, human resources and customer service.
Director of Wellness
Lorie Swilley grew up in Pelahatchie, Mississippi and graduated from East Rankin Academy, Class of 1991. She then attended Hinds Community College for two years to get her pre-requisites for nursing. From there, she went to UMMC School of Nursing and earned her BSN in 1995. She has been a nurse for 24 years and has worked in hospitals, nursing homes, and home health.
Director of Sales
Having grown up in Laurel, MS, Debbie is no stranger to the Magnolia State. With a bachelors degree in business administration from University of Southern Mississippi, Debbie has served the senior industry as a sales leader for the last 12 years.
Director of Facilities
Kenneth Porter was born in Gary, Indiana and graduated from Provine High School in 1979. He has over eight years of experience in senior living.
Director of Dining
Rachel Worthy, the Director of Dining, is originally from Bassfield, Mississippi. She attended Pearl River Community College and has been cooking for 20 years.
Memory Care Coordinator
Caronda Trigg is from Brandon, Mississippi and a graduate of Northwest Rankin High School. She holds a bachelor’s degree from Jackson State University and a master’s in Public Administration from Belhaven University.