Welcome to the Blake at Edgewater
The Blake at Edgewater delivers unsurpassed assisted senior living and memory care. Service and hospitality are blended together for a retirement experience like no other. The Blake will make you feel right at home with an atmosphere of social interaction, life enrichment and just the right amount of support.
Managed with Care by Blake Management Group
Assisted LivingPricing starts at
You’ll feel at home the first day; Let us show you all the amenities at the Blake!
Memory CarePricing starts at
Let us show you all the customized memory care amenities at the Blake!
When is the right time for assisted living? When you find the right place. From the atmosphere to the care, every experience here is customized for each resident’s needs.
- Personalized floor plans with security/monitoring technology
- Customized wellness programs
- Full hospitality services from concierge to laundry
For residents who experience memory loss from Alzheimer’s disease or another form of dementia, The Blake offers Memory Care suites that are safe, secure and designed for residents with cognitive challenges.
- Memory-care-designed floor plans
- Monitoring system configured to match each resident’s behavioral pattern, creating a continuous protective, non-invasive security for the resident
- Customized wellness programs
- Extensive amenities customized for memory care residents
- Conveniently located on the southwest corner of Fort Mill and Charlotte highways within the Edgewater Corporate Center master-planned development
- Minutes away from entertainment, shopping and dining at both Ballantyne Village and Stonecrest at Piper Glen
- Direct access to the abundance of amenities in both Fort Mill, South Carolina, and Charlotte, North Carolina
Our Assisted Living and Memory Care suites offer dedicated staff, courtyards and tailored programs.
Great Floor Plans
A variety of suites offers flexible floor plans to meet your needs.
24-hour nursing care, seven days a week - we don't rest, so that you can rest.
Our Active Living program offers social, emotional and physical engagement.
Our delicious chef-prepared meals are served restaurant-style daily. We also offer healthy snacks available throughout the day.
The Blake's concierge services assist in resident transportation and family communication needs.
Daily and weekly housekeeping services are available.
Residents enjoy spending time in our salon, activity rooms, movie room, card-playing room, on-site physical therapy clinic and several gathering rooms.
The Blake at Edgewater offers spacious floor plan options for both assisted living and memory care.
The Blake at Edgewater team
Jason Fisher, Area Director, serves as the Executive Director for The Blake at Edgewater with assistance to The Blake at Baxter Village.
Director of Sales
Susan Fenster was born and raised in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (Go Steelers and Penguins!) She graduated from The University of Pittsburgh with a degree in Psychology. She then went on to become a Social Worker.
Director of Wellness
Director of Business Operations
Director of Life Enrichment
Reared in the Coastal City of Long Branch, New Jersey, Erin came from a family that encouraged lifelong learning and community involvement. Keeping with family traditions, Erin graduated from Saint Rose High School.
Director of Facilities
Redouane Ouaala, who goes by Red, is from Azilal, Morocco. He attended college in Morocco, where he studied sociology and language. He speaks five different languages, but his native languages are Berber and Arabic. He also speaks French, Spanish, and, English. He has worked in Facilities Management since 2016 for several types of communities: from independent living to skilled nursing facilities.