Welcome to The Claiborne at Adelaide
Building a New Tradition in Assisted Living Care
The Claiborne at Adelaide thoughtfully delivers the most comfortable and enjoyable retirement living experience. We started by creating a smart blend of living options so that you would have choices now and in the future, as your wants and needs change.
Contact us today to learn about all the customizable programs we offer.
Managed with Care by Blake Management Group
Building a new tradition in retirement living care.
- Worry-free retirement living so you can enjoy doing what you love most
- Social, recreational and cultural programs
- Maintenance-free living, inside and out
When is the right time for assisted living? When you find the right place. From the atmosphere to the care, every experience here is customized for each resident’s needs.
- Personalized floor plans with security/monitoring technology
- Customized wellness programs
- Full hospitality services from concierge to laundry
For residents who experience memory loss from Alzheimer’s disease or another form of dementia, The Claiborne offers Memory Care suites that are safe, secure and designed for residents with cognitive challenges.
- Memory-care-designed floor plans
- Monitoring system configured to match each resident’s behavioral pattern, creating a continuous protective, non-invasive security for the resident
- Customized wellness programs
- Extensive amenities customized for memory care residents
- Conveniently located within the Baxter Village master-planned community, just off Interstate 77 in Fort Mill, South Carolina
- Offers vibrant activity throughout Baxter Village community, where residents can enjoy entertainment, shopping, and dining
- Features “front porch living” style that defines Baxter Village, providing an ideal location for senior living
Our Assisted Living and Memory Care suites offer dedicated staff, courtyards and tailored programs
Great Floor Plans
Variety of suites offering flexible floor plans to meet your needs
24 hour nursing care, seven days a week. We don’t rest, so that you can rest
Our Active Living program offers social, emotional and physical engagement
Our Delicious chef-prepared meals are served restaurant-style daily. We also offer healthy snacks available throughout the day
The Claiborne’s Concierge services assist in resident transportation and family communication needs
Daily and weekly housekeeping services are available
Salon, activity rooms, movie room, card-playing room, on-site physical therapy clinic and several gathering rooms
The Claiborne At Adelaide offers spacious floor plan options for assisted living, independent living and memory care.
The Claiborne At Adelaide team
Larry was born and raised in Tuscaloosa, AL and brings a great amount of experience and knowledge to The Claiborne. He graduated from the University of Alabama and has served in many senior living communities as a Resident Care Manager, Administrator, and Executive Director. He has been an Administrator for six years, specializing in memory care.
Director of Sales
Originally from Lexington, MS, Libby has lived in Starkville since 1997. Libby is a Speech Pathologist by degree and began her career at a hospital – both inpatient and outpatient. Prior to joining The Claiborne, Libby served as a home health and hospice sales leader statewide.
Director of Activities
Emily is from Una, MS, and graduated from West Point High School. She attended East MS Community and has worked at The Clairborne since its opening in 2015. She has worked in various positions fulfilling her passion for serving others and seniors.
Director of Dining Services
From Greenwood, MS, Alexandre began his career in the Navy as an Engineman. After serving in the Navy, he attended the School of Culinary Arts at The Art Institute of Atlanta. He has worked with many top chefs in Atlanta, and has served as a corporate chef, as well as an Executive Chef in Belgium in the late 90s. He has been a chef for 27 years!