Welcome to The Claiborne at Adelaide
Building a New Tradition in Assisted Living Care
The Claiborne at Adelaide thoughtfully delivers the most comfortable and enjoyable retirement living experience. We started by creating a smart blend of living options so that you would have choices now and in the future, as your wants and needs change.
Contact us today to learn about all the customizable programs we offer.
Managed with Care by Blake Management Group
Building a new tradition in retirement living care.
- Worry-free retirement living so you can enjoy doing what you love most
- Social, recreational and cultural programs
- Maintenance-free living, inside and out
When is the right time for assisted living? When you find the right place. From the atmosphere to the care, every experience here is customized for each resident’s needs.
- Personalized floor plans with security/monitoring technology
- Customized wellness programs
- Full hospitality services from concierge to laundry
For residents who experience memory loss from Alzheimer’s disease or another form of dementia, The Claiborne offers Memory Care suites that are safe, secure and designed for residents with cognitive challenges.
- Memory-care-designed floor plans
- Monitoring system configured to match each resident’s behavioral pattern, creating a continuous protective, non-invasive security for the resident
- Customized wellness programs
- Extensive amenities customized for memory care residents
- Conveniently located within the Baxter Village master-planned community, just off Interstate 77 in Fort Mill, South Carolina
- Offers vibrant activity throughout Baxter Village community, where residents can enjoy entertainment, shopping, and dining
- Features “front porch living” style that defines Baxter Village, providing an ideal location for senior living
Our Assisted Living and Memory Care suites offer dedicated staff, courtyards and tailored programs
Great Floor Plans
Variety of suites offering flexible floor plans to meet your needs
24 hour nursing care, seven days a week. We don’t rest, so that you can rest
Our Active Living program offers social, emotional and physical engagement
Our Delicious chef-prepared meals are served restaurant-style daily. We also offer healthy snacks available throughout the day
The Claiborne’s Concierge services assist in resident transportation and family communication needs
Daily and weekly housekeeping services are available
Salon, activity rooms, movie room, card-playing room, on-site physical therapy clinic and several gathering rooms
The Claiborne At Adelaide offers spacious floor plan options for assisted living, independent living and memory care.
The Claiborne At Adelaide team
Crediting her passion for resident care and mission to serve others, Quintina brings a wealth of experience in home health and hospice sales and marketing. She first joined the BMG family in 2017.
Director of Sales
Jordan is from Gulf Breeze, Florida. She holds a bachelor’s degree in Kinesiology and a master’s degree in Health Administration from George Washington University.
Director of Activities
Jonnie joins the Claiborne at Adelaide with an extensive background in finance and volunteerism.
Director of Wellness
Monica Morris was born, raised and currently resides in Eupora, MS. She graduated from Holmes Community College with an associate degree in Applied Sciences. She is a registered nurse with 13 years combined LPN/RN experience.
Director of Dining Services
Connie Bishop, our Director of Dining Services, joined The Claiborne team in May of 2019. Connie is a native of House, Mississippi.
Director of Business Operations
Amy is from Maben, MS and has been a nurse since 2004. She was part of the original staff as Director of Business Operations at The Claiborne upon its opening in 2015 and is excited to return in the same position.