at chenal valley
Premier Independent Living cottages, Assisted Living,
and Memory Care in little rock, arkansas.
Welcome to the Blake at Chenal Valley
The Blake at Chenal Valley, nestled among the beautiful hills of west Little Rock, Arkansas, features resort-style comfort and service. Retirement and hospitality are blended to create a senior living community where you will feel right at home.
We are currently taking resident reservations! To reserve your spot today, call 501-653-3023 or email us. To follow our progress and learn about employment openings, follow The Blake at Chenal Valley on Facebook.
FOUNDERS CLUB BENEFITS
Cottage Founders Club Benefits
Assisted Living & Memory Care Founders Club Benefits
Building a new tradition in retirement living care.
- Worry-free retirement living so you can enjoy doing what you love most
- Social, recreational and cultural programs
- Maintenance-free living, inside and out
When is the right time for assisted living? When you find the right place. From the atmosphere to the care, every experience here is customized for each resident’s needs.
- Personalized floor plans with security/monitoring technology
- Customized wellness programs
- Full hospitality services from concierge to laundry
For residents who experience memory loss from Alzheimer’s disease or another form of dementia, The Blake offers Memory Care suites that are safe, secure and designed for residents with cognitive challenges.
- Memory-care-designed floor plans
- Monitoring system configured to match each resident’s behavioral pattern, creating a continuous protective, non-invasive security for the resident
- Customized wellness programs
- Extensive amenities customized for memory care residents
- Chenal Valley, the 4,800-acre master-planned community, is nestled among the beautiful hills of west Little Rock, Arkansas
- Offers an abundance of activities for residents to enjoy including nationally recognized golf courses, top-notch restaurants, brand-name retail, performing arts park, as well as medical, educational and professional services
- Conveniently located on Rahling Road which connects Chenal Parkway to Cantrell Road
Our Assisted Living and Memory Care suites offer dedicated staff, courtyards and tailored programs.
Great Floor Plans
A variety of suites offers flexible floor plans to meet your needs.
24-hour nursing care, seven days a week – we don’t rest, so that you can rest.
Our Active Living program offers social, emotional and physical engagement.
We provide thoughtful and well-balanced menus that offer restaurant-style choices of Chef-prepared, fresh, healthy and homemade entrees.
The Blake’s concierge services assist in resident transportation and family communication needs.
Daily and weekly housekeeping services are available.
Residents enjoy spending time in our salon, activity rooms, movie room, card-playing room, on-site physical therapy clinic and several gathering rooms.
Our Independent Living cottages give you the chance to trade the headaches of home ownership for the true comforts of home and freedom to enjoy them.
Our exclusive clubhouse for Independent Living residents offers 24-hour access to a spacious gathering place for cottage residents to participate in a wide variety of activities.
The Blake at Chenal Valley team
Stephen is from Crawfordsville, AR and holds a bachelors degree in Business Administration from Williams Baptist University. He also earned an MBA from Belhaven University. He has been in long-term care for over 12 years, first beginning in skilled nursing before gradually working his way into assisted living and memory care about eight years ago.
Associate Executive Director/Director of Sales
Originally from Perryville, AR, Susan now resides in Little Rock, AR. She studied marketing and management and has been in the healthcare industry for 15 years with experience in hospice, home health, and all aspects of senior living.
Director of Sales
Lindsey is from DeWitt, AR, and graduated from the University of Arkansas with a degree in Journalism and minor in Marketing. She has been in the healthcare industry for 10 years, working in hospice, long term care, independent living, assisted living and memory care