Welcome to the Blake at Carnes Crossroads
The Blake at Carnes Crossroads delivers unsurpassed assisted senior living and memory care. Service and hospitality are blended together for a retirement experience like no other. The Blake will make you feel right at home with an atmosphere of social interaction, life enrichment and just the right amount of support.
Managed with Care by Blake Management Group
When is the right time for assisted living? When you find the right place. From the atmosphere to the care, every experience here is customized for each resident’s needs.
- Personalized floor plans with security/monitoring technology
- Customized wellness programs
- Full hospitality services from concierge to laundry
For residents who experience memory loss from Alzheimer’s disease or another form of dementia, The Blake offers Memory Care suites that are safe, secure and designed for residents with cognitive challenges.
- Memory-care-designed floor plans
- Monitoring system configured to match each resident’s behavioral pattern, creating a continuous protective, non-invasive security for the resident
- Customized wellness programs
- Extensive amenities customized for memory care residents
- Nestled in greater Charleston, South Carolina’s growing residential area, where Southern charm and convenience collide
- Located within a master-planned community that rivals the South’s finest towns
- Near traditional neighborhoods and parks, a school and church, and planned space for offices, medical facilities, shops and restaurants
Our Assisted Living and Memory Care suites offer dedicated staff, courtyards and tailored programs.
Great Floor Plans
A variety of suites offers flexible floor plans to meet your needs.
24-hour nursing care, seven days a week - we don't rest, so that you can rest.
Our Active Living program offers social, emotional and physical engagement.
Our delicious chef-prepared meals are served restaurant-style daily. We also offer healthy snacks available throughout the day.
The Blake's concierge services assist in resident transportation and family communication needs.
Daily and weekly housekeeping services are available.
Residents enjoy spending time in our salon, activity rooms, movie room, card-playing room, on-site physical therapy clinic and several gathering rooms.
The Blake at Carnes Crossroads offers spacious floor plan options for both assisted living and memory care.
The Blake at Carnes Crossroads team
A native of Charleston, South Carolina, Crystal comes to The Blake family with over ten years of assisted living experience and fifteen years of management experience.
Director of Sales
Originally from Toms River, New Jersey, Mary-Bethany Covella has been in South Carolina for seven years now and loves it! With over 15 years of sales experience, seven of those have been in assisted living.
Director of Wellness
As a native of Charleston, Tracie graduated with a degree in nursing. She has spent the last 10 years in assisted living and truly has a passion for working with seniors. She is thrilled to be a part of the Blake family.
Director of Activities
Sierra Hodge is from Hickory, North Carolina. She is currently in school to obtain her associates degree in Medical Assisting.
Walk With Me Coordinator
Deidra Curry is from Edgefield, SC and has been with The Blake since the community opened in 2017. She started as a PA and then became a Lead PA before taking over as a Med Tech.