We are proud to offer a 5% military discount to new military families. Please see community for details.
at Baxter Village
Premier Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care in Fort Mill, South Carolina.
SEND US A MESSAGE OR SCHEDULE A VISIT
522 6th Baxter Crossing
Fort Mill, SC 29708
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Independent Living
- Assisted Living
- Memory Care
Welcome to the Blake at Baxter Village
Strategically located within the Baxter Village community in Fort Mill (near Charlotte, NC), The Blake at Baxter Village is unlike any other. Retirement and hospitality are blended to create a senior living community where you will feel right at home.
Managed with Care by Blake Management Group
Building a new tradition in retirement living care.
- Worry-free retirement living so you can enjoy doing what you love most
- Social, recreational and cultural programs
- Maintenance-free living, inside and out
- Bi-Weekly Housekeeping
- 24 hour Maintenance
When is the right time for assisted living? When you find the right place. From the atmosphere to the care, every experience here is customized for each resident’s needs.
- Personalized floor plans with security/monitoring technology
- Customized wellness programs
- Full hospitality services from concierge to laundry
For residents who experience memory loss from Alzheimer’s disease or another form of dementia, The Blake offers Memory Care suites that are safe, secure and designed for residents with cognitive challenges.
- Memory-care-designed floor plans
- Monitoring system configured to match each resident’s behavioral pattern, creating a continuous protective, non-invasive security for the resident
- Customized wellness programs
- Extensive amenities customized for memory care residents
- Conveniently located within the Baxter Village master-planned community, just off Interstate 77 in Fort Mill, South Carolina
- Offers vibrant activity throughout Baxter Village community, where residents can enjoy entertainment, shopping, and dining
- Features “front porch living” style that defines Baxter Village, providing an ideal location for senior living
Our Assisted Living and Memory Care suites offer dedicated staff, courtyards and tailored programs.
Great Floor Plans
A variety of suites offers flexible floor plans to meet your needs.
24-hour nursing care, seven days a week - we don't rest, so that you can rest.
Our Active Living program offers social, emotional and physical engagement.
Our delicious chef-prepared meals are served restaurant-style daily. We also offer healthy snacks available throughout the day.
The Blake's concierge services assist in resident transportation and family communication needs.
Daily and weekly housekeeping services are available.
Residents enjoy spending time in our salon, activity rooms, movie room, card-playing room, on-site physical therapy clinic and several gathering rooms.
The Blake at Baxter Village offers spacious floor plan options for both assisted living and memory care.
The Blake at Baxter Village team
Director of Wellness
Wanda is originally from Charlotte, NC, and attended Central Piedmont Community College where she graduated with her practical nursing degree. She has worked in various avenues of nursing, from correctional care to rehabilitation and emergency nursing.
Director of Sales
Director of Facilities
Rich Gallozzi is from Lake Ronkonkoma, New York, and is a graduate of Sachem High School. He has worked in the senior living industry for 16 years and participated in regional workgroups supporting maintenance directors as well as hurricane response teams to assess affected facilities to see if they are safe for residents to return.
Director of Activities
Lisa grew up in Charlotte, NC, and is a graduate of Garinger High School. She received her Activity Director certification through Central Piedmont Community College and earned her Certified Dementia Practitioner certification through our Blake course offering. Lisa has worked in the healthcare industry for 20+ years.
Walk With Me Coordinator
Lynn is from Fort Lawn, SC. She has been in healthcare for 20+ years and loves working with seniors. Her favorite part of the industry is seeing the smiles she helps create!